Search

Social Media

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Strange foods found on the net: Food in electronics, usb devices, and other odd places


I saw a blog about hamburger obsession, 10 ways to make your burger fantasies come true. It got me thinking, how many people buy food gadgets so I did a quick scan of the net to see what I could find. Due to time and space limitations, my findings are not too extensive, but I'm sure you can find a lot more strange food swag, if you check.

Hamburger
I've found usb devices, CD Holders, mouse pads, Hamburgers YoYos, and a Wimpy doll (with Hamburger)





Hot Dog
a full body costume, a wall clock, and a hot dog wedding groom.




Pizza
a pizza flash drive, party lights, a belt buckle, and a singing pizza elmo toy.



French Fries
Not too many, maybe everyone is calorie counting?




Kiwi fruit
an ipod case, some sort of toy, and drawer pull knobs.



I'm sure with time and persistence, this list could go on forever :) what surprised me most is not too many cool Frency Fry oddities showed in my search. Give it a try.