Search

Social Media

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 3, 2019

Are you social on social media?


Any of this sound familiar? Do you take surveys about coffee, retirement towns or birthdays? Do you know your forever drinking twin and the warning sign of your hometown?

And do you Share, Copy, Paste, Repost, Recommend your business associates, friends and family to others?



I originally posted this in the comments of a Facebook posting and decided to bring it to here to the 'Steve Miami' blog for additional exposure. Some of you may be aware that I bought a franchise and now book group travel, cruises, all inclusive resorts, etc.. Please consider me when planing your Cruise, vacation to Sandals, or booking a private tour. I'm building up my business and appreciate your support by telling others about my business. The franchise is called -------- and my website is #.
So are you a social media ninja? Quick to share a funny picture. First to answer a crazy survey? You know the people, they're totally networked. They photograph all their meals. Spend a lot of time taking surveys about silly things (also called 'click bait' designed to collect demographics for marketing). They make an effort to search for that perfect MEME or emoji to post. They watch and like all sorts of very cute animal videos, for hours on end. That's why I thought what a great way for friends helping friends using social networking tools that they already love to use (think of that old commercial, "she told two friends, who told two friends and so on and so on"). I apologize for the going off on a tangent, I'm really more curious about the psychology of social media than posting a rant.

My experience of friends clicking my links or shopping on my amazon links or reposting information hasn't had positive results. The friends still post food and pet pictures, search for memes and take surveys but when asked, they rarely post or share something. My requests are usually ignored.
If you can 'copy' and 'paste' a website address (URL) onto your own timeline, in a group, on a message board or in a tweet-you are helping your friends more than you may realize. Word of mouth is a great way to promote something.

Hey I already know that you have an extra 60 seconds or you wouldn't be reading this.   
And if you happen to have 2 minutes to spare, a review and some stars on FBwould be great!

Thank you all!