Search

Social Media

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

No Plastic kcups, get Compostable Coffee Pods!


Since the start of those kcups I have been bitching how much packaging is used for individual coffee pods. I just saw an ad for Compostable Coffee Pods - No Plastics used, Earthly freshness. Even works in Keurigs. Yay! So this isn't an endorsement, although links do use my Amazon Associate link, but I wanted to share my eco coffee pod excitement with everyone.  https://amzn.to/2BF2WPu


Stop contributing to plastic pile-up of k-cups by switching to Tayst Coffee's 100% compostable single serve coffee pods.

“If we can get just 1% of coffee drinkers to replace their plastic cup solutions with the high-quality coffee in our Tayst pods, we could reduce waste and divert up to 100 million pods away from landfills,” says Tayst Coffee CEO Greg Byrnes.