Search

Social Media

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Will Work For Cash


I have a not so new idea to help you feel great about yourself. Maybe for for a moment.  Maybe longer.

Are you loaded with cash guilt? Thinking about others struggling while that C-Level gig is paying you more than you could ever spend?  Just got a huge bonus or raise? 

Still with me? Great!
I have a couple of ways to relieve you of that cash guilt. And this may even help both of us out. 

Share some money with me!  I've made it easy with these online tools. 

I set up links to GoFundMe and PayPal.  And for every $100,000 you gift to me, I'll treat you to lunch!

A WIN-WIN DEAL!

I know a few hundred thousand dollars would make me feel better, and it could help you too. 

FRIENDS HELPING FRIENDS. TWEET, TWEET.

Please invite big bucks friends from Social Media. The CEO of Google, Facebook, Tesla, Amazon. You know that gang.   Bill and Melinda Gates?  Major supporters of public broadcasting?

Thanks for reading, and thanks even more for inviting a couple of generous, wealthy friends to help out too.  If you can't spare $100,000, your sharing on social media is free.

SEND SOME CASH

Send via PayPay

Send via GoFundMe

Remember those tweets and posts linked back to this page help more than you might think!