Search

Social Media

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Make an offer, you may get a great new employee


The job hunt is stressful enough without all the double meaning messages.
How crazy would it be to interview and be told something like, "dude you're way too old for my office, or "are you nuts? I can't afford that salary!" 
I would love to hear some honest feedback, then we have something to work with. It might even lead to a job offer.

Am I really too qualified, or just look strange in this suit?  This is an awkward interview, who isn't uncomfortable, even a little bit?  Indirectly I heard feedback from one young Director of Product said he thought with my background I'd take his job. I am a big believer that helping my team and manager succeed is good for my whole team. Trust me, I don't want your job-I want to help you succeed.

Panel interviews are fine, saves you time and the panel is more comfortable.  So a few times this has happened, I'm being interviewed by someone who isn't speaking clearly, I think maybe that's the test-how do I address a communication issue?  If I can't understand what you are saying, I'm going to ask you to repeat it again.

The money? Am I asking too much? Easy, make an offer.  We have all sorts of options here. Lets talk!


Contact Steve today.